Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough. This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. This means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
For further information on: High risk groups, How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus and Pregnancy advice. Go to: nhs.uk/coronavirus.