What we want you to know:
Due to the coronavirus outbreak we have altered the way we work and the way you access healthcare. These changes have been made to match government guidance and help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients, but you will be asked to discuss your conditions over the phone to assess what would be most appropriate for you.
- In addition to face-to-face consultations, we are using consultations online or over the phone. This is a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare while also ensuring your safety.
- Our reception team is working tirelessly to answer your calls but please bare with us due to the amount of calls that we are taking, the average time you may wait to speak to someone may be longer. But rest assured your call will be answered and dealt with.
Ways to seek healthcare advise from a GP:
- Call the surgery to discuss a face-to-face or virtual appointment.
- Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advise (https://111.nhs.uk)
- Download the NHS App to check your symptoms and seek help from a GP.
If you have any queries or questions please don’t hesitate to contact the surgery.
We thank you for you understanding and support during these times,
Riverside Health Centre.