Working Win is a free service that supports people with health conditions, that are in-work and struggling or off-sick and want to return/work. They work with you to build on your strengths and to feel settled in your role.
What do they offer?
- One-to-one support from your Work and Enterprise Coach to help you continue working and manage your health condition at work.
- Support to apply for relevant grants from the Access to Work programme.
- Meeting with your employer to talk about your needs at work.
- Help you with job applications, CVs and interview skills, to find a job that would suit your skills and strengths
- They will work with you to access other support, information and advice that you need to stay well.
Working Win is now open for referrals, you can refer by:
Call 0114 2900 218
Sources: Working Win