Does someone rely on you for support?
You are an Adult or Young Carer if you provide unpaid support to a family member, neighbour or friend who is unable to cope without your help. They could need support because they are ill, frail, disabled or have a mental health or substance misuse problem. You do not have to live in the same household as the person you look after.
- Shop for someone?
- Give emotional support?
- Arrange and attend medical appointments?
- Help with financial matters like paying bills?
- Cleaning and Ironing?
- Assist a person on a day-to-day basis?
If you help someone with any of the above, then please let us know by filling out the form on this page!
Why should I let the surgery know?
- Information and Advice from the Surgery
- Links to Support Groups
- Priority Free Flu & COVID Vaccinations