We are now able to offer COVID-19 Vaccinations at the same time as your Flu appointment. No need to book for a second appointment!
This year, Flu & COVID-19 Vaccinations will be delivered slightly differently. They will be by appointment only and clinics will run from 2nd October – 15th December 2023. After this date, we will not be offering anymore flu vaccinations.
If you do not wish to have your Flu Vaccination this year, please click the link below to submit an ‘admin request.’
Please contact us for an appointment if you are eligible and meet the below criteria.
If you are housebound, our Nursing Team will be visiting w/c 2nd October 2023.
- 65 years and over
- Aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups (as defined by the Green Book, chapter 19 (Influenza))
- Pregnant Women
- All children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2023
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Frontline workers in a social care setting without an employer led occupational health scheme including those working for a registered residential care or nursing home, registered domiciliary care providers, voluntary managed hospice providers and those that are employed by those who receive direct payments (personal budgets) or Personal Health budgets, such as Personal Assistants
Want to decline your Flu Vaccination? Please contact the surgery so we can update your medical records.